OK!! now its on to the next in line. My next top is made of actual vintage blocks .There is a limit on what the owner wants to spend.Lets see if I can keep it real.........Later!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
wow..... there's more......
OK!! now its on to the next in line. My next top is made of actual vintage blocks .There is a limit on what the owner wants to spend.Lets see if I can keep it real.........Later!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Very nice work!! Don't you just HATE it when you can't go to work at your regular job and are forced to spend your days quilting instead? :)
Ms. Banana::
Hey thanks!!Yes!!! It has been tragic indeed! I've been enjoying sleeping in ( bad dog!) and generally not getting dressed..I've also acually made a small bit 'O progress on the studio excavation....Just enough to unearth my domestic machine and sew a seam for a back.Oh and my cutting table and ironing board have been cleared off and are back to user friendly status.....woooooohooooooo!!!!
Post a Comment