Tuesday, August 14, 2007

wow..... there's more......

Here is a wall size quilt I finished yesterday. The customer provided me with a poly batt, which I normally wouldn't use if I was making th e choice. It just goes against my "all cotton all the time" motto. This will work fine for a wall hanging and it did quilt up fairly flat.
Again I used 3 colors of Cotton threads, both the cream and peach from the previous endeavor and a nice King Tut variegated green.

Back view......
OK!! now its on to the next in line. My next top is made of actual vintage blocks .There is a limit on what the owner wants to spend.Lets see if I can keep it real.........Later!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Very nice work!! Don't you just HATE it when you can't go to work at your regular job and are forced to spend your days quilting instead? :)

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

Ms. Banana::

Hey thanks!!Yes!!! It has been tragic indeed! I've been enjoying sleeping in ( bad dog!) and generally not getting dressed..I've also acually made a small bit 'O progress on the studio excavation....Just enough to unearth my domestic machine and sew a seam for a back.Oh and my cutting table and ironing board have been cleared off and are back to user friendly status.....woooooohooooooo!!!!