Sunday, November 04, 2007

Safari Baby Quilt Done!!




Finally!!
Some Quilt Content!
Today was the "Perfect Fall Day"!; clear and crispy !!
I took advantage of the gorgeous colors and took some photos of the trees turning at the back of my field and the new (old recycled metal!) roof that Doug was installing on the chicken coop just in the nick of time.( next up blog....)
I was especially pleased with the majestic Fall sky and the rich contrast of colors in the backdrop of this shot against the neutral quilt.
I've had this Baby Quilt quilted for some time now....just needed to pull threads and put the binding on.
And now its done!!!!!Just in time for the upcoming Holiday gift shopping season.
So now I've got 2 (count 'em wooo hooo!) QUILTS FOR SALE in my ETSY shop.(see link below!)
Selling on ETSY is something I've been wanting to try for a while now, but I've been concentrating on "Guaranteed Income" like quilting customer quilts.
Selling on E bay or ETSY has always been "iffy" for me anyway.
Kind of like a bonus or extra credit ....or something.....?

No comments: