Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More fun.........


Old, wornout, funky and gunky....

New! Shiny! Gut Wrenching Expensive! Looks Like a Thermos!!!

again... a chance to say goodbye......

Let's look at them together!!..sort of a "Generational Portrait".........


What's long, shiny silver and costs more than my Mortgage???????
That's RIGHT kids!!!!

I'ts a brand new, shiny and VERY EXPENSIVE Well Pump!!!!!!!!!!
wow!! Just when you hoped things wouldn't any worse.........
( I had a very long and drawn out post documenting the inhumanity and blatant disrespect at the job yesterday but lost it due to god only knows)..
Lets's just say it was a 2 beer evening and exactly 2 hairs away from being my "previous job"......
And then today!!......(I thought my shower water looked extra dirty last night??..)
Good morning!! Your water is very murky!!!
We called a well guy and he diagnosed it over the phone pretty accurately.
He showed up with his crew in the afternoon and confirmed the horror.
(I guess it could have been worse...like needing a new well dug!)
Thanks anyway this will do just fine for a second runner up.
I guess they last 10-15 years and it looks like we're right on schedule folks.
According to the date on my well tank in the basement its 15 years old.
So after much wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth ( that was just me..)
the new shiny silver pump complete with new pipe and wiring was installed in less than one hour.
One very painfully expensive and shiny hour.
Did I mention my ETSY shop?? 2 quilts for sale....also ...
Farm Fresh Organic Brown and Green/Blue eggs...... Organic Catnip for sale ...
Donations accepted.........

No comments: