Friday, October 19, 2007

Local QUILT SHOW!!!!!!


Hey Kids!!!

and fellow fabric fondlers and quilt lovers........

My long-armer friend Sandy and I will be vending our wares at a QUILT SHOW in South Holland, IL this weekend!!
It is located at FAITH FAMILY FUTURE CENTER 16932 South Park Ave, South Holland,IL.
It is being put on by the Heritage Quilters of South Suburbia
for more info and a map to there.
http://www.southholland.org/midwest_fall_quiltfest.htm
We will be featuring out Longarm Quilting(WE ARE LONGARMLADIES!!!) services of course...AND

BOOKS FROM LEISURE ARTS
DESIGNER FABRIC SAMPLES (cheap!!)
HAND-DYED FABRICS
HANDMADE GLASS BEADED SCISSOR NECKLACES
HAND MADE NATURAL SOAPS
ORGANIC CATNIP
VINTAGE APRONS
QUILTS FOR SALE
BIG BOARD IRONING BOARDS
STOP BY OUT BOOTH AND SAY HI!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Too bad I can't come and visit you at your booth, seeing that I live in Texas! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll (sewgoodsewfar)! I have enjoyed reading about your long arm quilting adventures and all of your F.A.R.T.s! (That is so hilarious by the way) Plus, I am just going to have to tell my parents about your chickens with the colored eggs. They have chickens too, but their eggs are white. Great posts!

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

Lunachick:
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Maybe we can meet next year in Texas at the Houston Quilt show!!. If you get a chance to go this year I'm jealous!!I've been once and it was awesome. My Longarmer friend Sandy is going this year without me... boo hoo!!
Happy Quilting!!

Unknown said...

Schnoobie,

I'm Carrie and Sandy is sister-n-law, she sent me your blog, and I love it! I enjoyed your many stories and can relate to them both personally and professionally. I wish you were going to Houston Quilt Festival so we could meet. It would be a great opportunity to meet some of great ladies that are directly involved with the quilting department at Leisure Arts. Be seeing you back here soon.

Carrie

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

Hey Carrie!!

I've heard so much great stuff about you!Thanks for stopping by "the farm" an leaving a comment!! I so wish I could come to Houston this year too.Would've been one heck of a Hoo-nar!!!!I'm sure we will meet one of these days!! I'm checking out the links you sent to Sandy !! Thanks again!!